Lead Front End Developer
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, a blockchain fin-tech company in the security and investment space, is looking to hire a Front-End Team lead for their engineering team in downtown Toronto.
Perks You'll Love
- Join a cutting edge, fast paced agile startup with a passionate team
- Great culture with plenty of room for growth & personal development
- Work from a central office in the heart of downtown Toronto, steps away from Union station
What You'll Be Doing
- Working in a small team with other highly skilled developers who are passionate about solving large, complex problems using modern technologies and methodologies
- Adapting to the ever changing environment of a fast paced, agile startup
- Producing clean and concise code and challenge it to be tested - you take pride in your work
- You’re a meticulous developer looking for the opportunity of a lifetime to join a dynamic team located world wide
- Contributing thoughts and ideas to the growth and improvement of technology
- Mentor team members on architecture, code quality and best practices
- Lead estimation and planning exercises, run standups and other regular dev team meetings
- Organize and help prioritize tasks in JIRA/Asana
- Participate in performance evaluations and feedback
What You're Bringing
- Experience with Typescript
- Self-starter and comfortable in a very distributed and fast-paced startup environment.
Traits/Skills We'd Like to See
- Experience with or keen interest in Ethereum/blockchain/web3 & cryptocurrency
- Involved in the open source community
- Have production code that you are willing to share upon being interviewed
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job