Contract Position - Toronto
Hiring a DevOps Consultant on a 6-month contract engagement in Toronto, ON! We welcome consultants looking to prove themselves. This is a chance to make a huge difference with a leading software consulting organization. You are passionate about technology and have the skills to design and manage highly effective and scalable platforms.
This is a migration project; knowledge and experience with Azure and HPC clusters is very important.
Perks You'll love
- Innovative Company
- New Development
- Dynamic team with leading industry experience
What You're Bringing
- Experience with Azure MS Cloud
- Good understanding of DevOps CI and CD pipelines
- Understanding of Infrastructure and Networking principles
- Windows deployment and management practices experience
- Good understanding of HPC
- Knowledge of YML, Salt, Power Shell and Python
- Familiar with DataDog
- Good communication skills
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job