Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Mobile Engineer in Toronto, ON! Our client, a leader in the secure identity and authentication space is looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer to join their dynamic team here in Toronto. In this position, you will be involved in all aspects of development from design to implementation, on various platforms and systems. You will need strong analytical, design, and development skills as well as the ability to collaborate, self-manage and take ownership of projects.
Perks You'll Love
- Competitive compensation, benefits & Stock options
- Great culture!
- On-site eats and snacks
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing mobile code:
- API design and development
- UI design and development
- Business logic development
- Application testing
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of server-side development experience
- Strong knowledge with either Android or iOS programming- experience with both would be ideal
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile development with exposure to both UI and system level development in a production environment
- Able to architect and develop robust, maintainable systems, not just hack together code for one-off projects
- Agile development experience
- Java, Swift, Objective-C, C++
- Strong desire to learn and work with new mobile technologies and architectures
- Passionate about your work and creating quality solutions
- Experience with open source or research projects
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing
- Knowledge of security algorithms and protocols
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job