Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, a growing Fin-tech located in Toronto, is looking for a Technical Architect to join their growing product team for a permanent career opportunity. Ideally, they are looking to hire candidates with capabilities that include Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code, Test Engineering, Application Life Cycle Management, Release Engineering, and Code & Component Quality.
Perks You'll Love
- Employee Reward Program
- Great culture & team-building activities
- Training, coaching & personal development programs
What You'll Be Doing
- Spearhead all application development activities and align with Enterprise product strategy
- Understand business and systems requirements
- Design solutions for applications/data/processes/interfaces/controls/outputs/environment/infrastructure tools using UML - use cases, activity/sequence/flow/class/ER etc. diagrams
- Translate given requirements into HLD/LLD/IDD which adheres to architecture-design-development principles/guidelines, performance/security guidelines, industry best practices
- Lead the application development activities
- Serve as point of escalation for any issues arising whilst during development/testing/deployment/roll out phases
- Liaise with Testing/Implementation/application support/Infrastructure teams
- Address ad-hoc technical system issues arising in production environment
- Conduct POCs and suggest on adoption of new technologies
What You're Bringing
- Experience in architecture, high level designing, design tools and diagrams, application and data modeling
- Experience in latest architectures, design patterns in web, internet, intranet, farming, security, loading, & cloud
- Coding skills :-Java, C/C++
- Build and deployment experience, RESTful APIs, UML, etc.
- Knowledge of Spring boot, NoSQL DB, Cloud native architecture, Python, Node.js
- Experience configuring Application servers for Performance, Security, HA & AS Clustering
- Use of CI/CD Frameworks & tools - Spring, Jenkins, Zephyr / Maven
- Knowledge of Jtest/ Sonar; JUnit
- Use of Repositories –Artifactory / Nexus, Bit Bucket.
- Must have experience in any of the following domains –Payments / Collections / Cash Management, Etc.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience working in a onshore/offshore environment
- Previous start-up experience would be an asset
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job