Back End Team Lead
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, a part of a well-established fintech company, is looking for Lead Back-End Developer to join their growing agile team in Toronto. They are looking for developers who are passionate about what they do and are eager to both learn and mentor.
What you will do day-to-day:
- Lead a small agile team building core applications
- Collaborate with product managers and other teams in defining new features and product offerings
- Influence technical direction, choosing the best tools and approaches for the job at hand
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality end product
- Mentor team members, helping them succeed as developers and grow their careers
- Working within a Linux / Solaris environment, you will research, design, test, implement, and maintain online and back-end applications.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Solid application development experience using C++
- Minimum 2 years experience in a team lead/ dev lead position
- Minimum 5 years of post-graduate working experience in a software engineering role.
- Relevant experience in the development of Internet-ready applications programs using Internet communications protocols (TCP/IP).
- Experience with UNIX / Linux / Solaris operating systems
- Outstanding communications skills – both oral and written.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python would be an asset.
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
Apply for this Job