Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring full-time iOS Developers in Toronto, ON! If you are a self-directed, strong and talented developer who is looking to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment; then we have a client with a great opportunity to offer you. As part of an awesome development team, you will have the opportunity to use a variety of tools, frameworks and languages to develop leading-edge products.
This is an exciting opportunity to work from a downtown office easily accessible to public transit offering fantastic benefits & personal development opportunities!
Perks You'll Love
- Compensation: Employee Share Purchase Plan, competitive salary & benefits plan, Parental leave top up
- Personal Development: Education and conference reimbursements, mentoring & career progression opportunities
- Social: Awesome patio with BBQ, on-site games room (bring your A game for our FIFA 19, arcade, ping pong and foosball tournaments!)
- Tech: Have access to top of the line office hardware
What You'll Be Doing
- Design and architect brilliant applications in conjunction with the product team
- Utilize refactoring and modern design patterns to improve code
- With assistance from the design team, implement flawless user interfaces
- Perform code reviews in a team setting
- Assist the QA team to automate testing and continuous integration.
- Stay abreast of the latest in iOS development
What You're Bringing
- Solid experience with Swift and Objective-C development
- Proven experience in developing polished user interfaces
- Able to show examples where you have delivered clean, organized and testable code.
- Unit testing experience
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful web services
- Git experience
- Proficient with profiling/debugging tools
- Computer Science Degree or similar
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job