Full Stack Developer
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring full-time Full Stack Developers in Toronto, ON! If you are a self-directed, strong and talented developer who is looking to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment; then we have a client with a great opportunity to offer you. As part of an awesome development team, you will have the opportunity to use a variety of tools, frameworks and languages to develop leading-edge products. This is an exciting opportunity to work from a downtown office easily accessible to public transit offering fantastic benefits & personal development opportunities!
Perks You'll Love
- Compensation: Employee Share Purchase Plan, competitive salary & benefits plan, Parental leave top up
- Personal Development: Education and conference reimbursements, mentoring & career progression opportunities
- Social: Awesome patio with BBQ, on-site games room (bring your A game for our FIFA 19, arcade, ping pong and foosball tournaments!)
- Tech: Have access to top of the line office hardware
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with Full-Stack teams across web and mobile platforms
- Develop, scale, and optimize brilliant API's
- Design and architect features
- Participate in product development meetings.
What You're Bringing
- Experience with modern web framework & API development such as (Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Django, Phoenix, Node)
- Experience with RESTful and GraphpQL API's
- Knowledge and experience with relational databases; including Postgres & MySQL.
- Experience with Sidekiq, Celery, Beanstalk, or similar
- Experience with RSpec, Jest, pytest or similar testing tools
- Knowledge of caching methodologies and tools
- GIT / GitHub
- Computer science degree or equivalent
Other Skills We'd Love to See
- Chatbot programming
- React Native
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job