Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist
Contract Position - Toronto
Hiring a Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist on 12-month contract engagement in Toronto, ON! In this role, you will work closely with the digital analytics and product teams to deliver customized behavior tracking solutions. This position requires a strong technical understanding of data layer and tag management methodologies, as well as an expert understanding of Adobe Analytics and digital media measurement.
Perks You'll Love
- Join one of Canada’s leading Communications networks
- Tackle new development projects
- Enjoy top career & development opportunities
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with internal teams (digital analysts, product teams, developers) to provide technical guidance and design solutions for complex cross-platform tracking use cases.
- Lead the development and maintenance of all tagging
- Prepare data layer and SDK implementation guides for internal product teams as well as vendor teams.
- Provide guidance to analytics QA team and assist in QA process on an ad-hoc basis
Skills & Experience You'll Be Bringing
- Tag management experience (Adobe DTM/Launch, Tealium, etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience with Adobe Analytics
- Testing experience including network debugging tools and HTTP Proxies
- Experience with automated testing and test driven development
- Strong communication skills and collaborative attitude
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job