Contract Position - Mississauga
Our client, located in Mississauga, ON, has a 6-month contract opportunity for a Bilingual QA ( English/French). In this role, you will be able to manually test our most important offerings and latest features. You will instill quality and testability in our products and services, and you will see the consequence of your work directly in our customer's hands.
Perks You'll Love
- Company listed in Fortune’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work For
- On-site gym, cafeterias, and coffee bars with free snacks
- Inspired workplace with learning centers, design labs, lounges, and outdoor meeting spaces
What You'll Be Doing
- Understanding requirements
- Writing test plans
- Executing the test plans
- Creating box reports & minor testing
- Participate in agile meetings
What You're Bringing
- Excellent French communication skills. Both written and verbal. Must be bilingual French
- Understanding of software development lifecycle processes. Experience with SCRUM, Agile and iterative approaches a plus
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA. Ideally someone coming from a software/product company
- Jira experience, as our client will be using this for testing
- Experience writing test plans and test cases
- Manual testing experience
Soft Skills We'd Like to See
- Excellent communication skills: demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are a team player, possessing strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent would be preferred.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job