Python Integration Developer
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is seeking a Python Integration developer to join its innovative team that is developing security technology based on Spark, Cloud and Machine Learning technologies. Candidates with mastery over every layer of the development stack, capable of delivering enterprise grade applications from requirements combining software design and coding skills will be considered.
In this client-facing role, you will be assisting major clients integrate a solutions that enables them to easily classify and assign a value to critical data, and then use those valuations to enforce security and privacy protections. You will be working with experienced architects and engineers to deliver complete solutions from design and deployment to migration, management, and long-term support.
Perks You'll love
- Innovative Company
- New Development
- Dynamic team with leading industry experience
What You're Bringing (Must Have's)
- 5+ years of strong experience in development, especially in Python programming language
- Strong Unix/Linux Experience
- Shell scripting experience
- Strong Database/SQL experience
- Understanding of Networking (TCP/IP).Knowledge of XML, JSON and other data-interchange formats
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Skills We'd Love to See (Bonus!)
- Experience with Scala/Spark
- Security, Machine Learning or Big Data experience
- Experience in Cloud environments
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job