Senior Data Engineer
Contract Position - Toronto
Hiring a Senior Data Engineer on a 12-month contract engagement! In this role, you will architect, design and implement robust product data pipelines for ETL batch learning processes. It requires at least 3+ years of experience building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code.
What You'll Be Doing
- Architect, Design and implement robust product data pipelines for ETL batch learning processes
- Creating data infrastructure technologies
- Consistently evolve data model & data schema based on business and engineering requirements
- Own the core data analytic pipeline and scale our data processing flow
- Use and develop data mining tools and portals for analysis and reporting of application statistics
- Implement data products for customer-facing functions and features with data science team members
What You're Bringing
- BS / MS preferred in CS, Math, Statistics, or related field
- 3+ years of experience building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Expertise in building out data pipelines, ETL design (both implementation and maintenance).
- Previous experience in the design, implementation, deployment and optimization / support of machine learning product features.
- Familiarity with and programming skills in the following : SQL, Python,
- Experience in cloud environments Azure (or AWS/ GCP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced startup environment
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job