Contract Position - Toronto
Hiring a Java Consultant for a 6 month contract opportunity in Toronto. Our client is looking for individuals who are passionate about building leading-edge software in a agile environment. A successful candidate will bring deep technical, software expertise, and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving environment.
Perks You'll love
- Innovative Company
- New Development
- Dynamic team with leading industry experience
What You'll Be Doing
- Design and develop the enterprise application logic.
- Meet client expectations and deadlines
- Work within a team environment as well as on your own
What You're Bringing
- Strong Java application development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing in a Microservices environment.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS, EC2 in particular.
- Experience with either Jenkins, Automation Testing or DevOps integrations
- Experience with Oauth2,OpenID or Spring Security
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job