Senior Back-End Developer
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, a part of a well-established fintech company, is looking for Senior Back-End Developer to join their growing agile team in Toronto. They are looking for developers who are passionate about what they do and are eager to both learn and mentor.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead a small agile team building core trading applications
- Work with product managers and other teams in defining new features and product offerings
- Influence technical direction, choosing the best tools and approaches for the job at hand
- Provide delivery of a high-quality end products
- Working within a Linux / Solaris environment, you will research, design, test, implement, and maintain online and backend trading and data services infrastructure applications.
What You're Bringing
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a software engineering role.
- 2+ years as a senior/lead developer
- Strong application development experience in C++
- Experience in the development of Internet-ready applications programs using Internet communications protocols (TCP/IP).
- Experience with UNIX / Linux / Solaris operating systems.
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent communications skills – both oral and written.
- Scripting languages such as Python would be an asset.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job