Cloud Systems Administrator
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Cloud Systems Administrator in Toronto, ON! In this role you will be responsible for troubleshooting problems for both Windows and Linux systems, along with troubleshooting networking problems.
Perks You'll Love
- Joining an award-winning company
- Competitive salary and perks, including a generous vacation plan
- Tackling exciting, challenging Cloud projects
What You're Bringing
- Experience with both Linux and Windows Administration
- Experience with Python coding and scripting
- Networking experience including configuration of NAT, VPN, DNS, DHCP
Skills We'd Like to See
- Experience working in support for cloud applications
- Experience working with Github repositories and Github pull requests
- Experience working in support/escalation for migration or backup products
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job