Director of Operations/Development
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a Director of Operations/Development in Toronto, ON! This role will develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for their key initiatives
Perks You'll Love
- Joining a youthful, hungry, agile team! (It's a work hard, play hard atmosphere)
- Being part of an award-winning AI company right in the heart of downtown TO
- Work in a challenging, growth focused environment, using cutting edge technology, as a valuable contributor of a highly collaborative team
- Very competitive salary + bonus + options package!
What You'll Be Doing
- Highly technical and business proficient, able to work with external customers as well as Management in setting goals that promote company growth
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for their key initiatives
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Utilize existing experience of improving processes and policies in support of organizational goals
- Practical experience in the development and implementation of new predictive models, day to day performance, weekly code reviews and architectural changes as needed
What You're Bringing
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including development, project management, production, and employee management
- Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
- Articulate an Entrepreneur vision with 6- 7 years of hands on experience in a Leadership position
- Ideally have a Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science from a leading university
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job