Business Data Analyst
Contract Position - Mississauga
Our client, a leader in the fin-tech space, has a 12 month contract opportunity for a Business Data Analyst with strong Tableau and SQL experience. This engagement is a 40 hours/week opportunity, located in Mississauga, ON.
- Develop business critical reporting to help guide stakeholder decision making and track the growth of the business
-Provide the leadership team with insights regarding marketing campaign effectiveness by measuring return on ad spend (and other success metrics); develop automated reporting processes
-Manipulate complex datasets (sometimes duplicated data) with a range of programming tools
- Serve and deliver actionable insights to Marketing, Finance and Product teams
- Business analysts will typically focus their reporting and analysis holistically: clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, and Multivariate testing analysis
- Develop and maintain relationships with the US analytics community
- SQL - mandatory skill needed (have to be able to code SQL. This is the foundation).
- Marketing analytics experience
-3+ years of experience in generating and presenting insights from marketing data; experience in online advertising analytics and optimization a plus!
-Advanced SQL skills to perform data segmentation and aggregation from scratch
-Experience building Tableau dashboards
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence decision-makers and build consensus with teams
Apply for this Job