Java Developer- Deployment
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, a growing Fin-tech located in Toronto, is looking for a strong java engineer with dev-ops tools experience to join their growing professional services team. Ideally, they are looking to hire candidates with capabilities that include Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code, Test Engineering, Application Life Cycle Management, Release Engineering, and Code & Component Quality.
Perks You'll Love
- Employee Reward Program
- Great culture & team-building activities
- Training, coaching & personal development programs
What You'll Be Doing
- Primary responsibility would be to setup & make available environments with working set of client products from different users
- ensure product releases and fixes get deployed in a cloud based environment
- Manage pipeline of build, deploy, test & release cycle
- Operationalise automation in CI/CD process.
- Monitor the test environment during Integration Testing,
- Support packaging & Release of a certified Digital solution for final deployment & Release in Cloud based environment
What You're Bringing
- Minimum 7 years total SWD experience (Java)
- 2-3 year relevant experience with:
- Deployment using Dockers / Containers, good knowledge of PaaS - OpenShift/CloudFoundry, Kubernetes, and other cloud based / open source technologies
- Should be well versed with Cloud model, Micro Services / API based architecture, middleware technologies – messaging / JMS / MQ, FileServers, WebServices, Data Replication techniques – Streaming
- Strong in automation and J2EE Architecture
- Scripting - Python, Node.js,
- Oracle – PL/SQL, configuring Application servers for Performance, Security, HA & AS Clustering, Use of CI/CD Frameworks & tools - Spring, Jenkins, Zephyr / Maven, Jtest/ Sonar; JUnit; Use of Repositories – Artifactory / Nexus, Bit Bucket
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job