Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, a leader in the fin-tech space, is looking for a junior recruiter to join their dynamic team here in Toronto. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow; in a culture of openness and transparency under the leadership of world-renowned computer science and economics market leaders.
In this role, you will work alongside the Talent Acquisition Team and be primarily responsible for identifying strong candidates and building candidate pipelines for critical hiring needs.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with hiring leads to develop and post roles, screen and shortlist applicants.
- Utilizing internal and external resources to identify and reach out to potential new hires.
- Identify creative sourcing opportunities to develop pipeline to bring talent on board and to cultivate relationships for future hiring needs
- Utilizing social tools to identify and headhunt passive talent
- At all times, be a passionate ambassador of the organization by ensuring candidates are provided with a clear understanding of the company and its values, the role and the expectations of the hiring process.
What we’d like to see:
- 1 to 2 years recruitment experience
- Excellent communicator ( verbal & written), with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and distill complex requirements into simple concepts
- Passion for learning and motivated to advance career
- Collaborative personality
- Strong internet research and ATS management skills
- Superior computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Technology sourcing/recruitment experience an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a field relating to business
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job