Business Analyst, Cash Management
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, a growing Fin-tech located in Toronto, is looking for a Business Analyst to work with their client base in the Canadian banking sector. The focus for this role will be in the areas of payments and cash management.
Perks You'll Love
- Employee Reward Program
- Great culture & team-building activities
- Training, coaching & personal development programs
- Strong communication skills.
- Local payments/banking industry knowledge.
- Experience in handling bank business IT teams.
- Experience in Onshore/offshore working model.
What You're Bringing
- Minimum 5 years BA experience, with 2 years experience in Banking and IT domain (Cash Management).
- Preferred experience on processing, clearing and settlement of Domestic/International Wires, Electronic Funds Transfers, Direct Debits.
- Experience with implementing product systems.
- Hands-on with Global Payment standards and formats SWIFT, ISO20022.
- Experience with Canadian/American payment standards Such as CPA, NACHA, EDI / ANSI X12 is an added advantage
- Understanding of corporate requirements of cash management, has been involved in preparing / reviewing Product documents e.g Product Fitment Document / Functional Specifications / Training Documents / User Manual etc.
- Proficiency in diagramming tools is required, MS Visio preferred.
- Possess a clear understanding of how the business uses the products in day-to-day activities and able to communicate this to the Business Partners and to Technology.
- Should have worked on every stage of SDLC, right from requirement gathering to implementation of the system at client site to providing training to the end users.
- Experience working closely with testing teams. Experience in preparing Business Scenarios / User Journeys / Test Scenarios / Test Cases etc.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job