Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is looking for a UAT Lead to join their growing and talented team. This role will lead and coordinate their User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for strategic projects, and work closely with partners (line of business, technology, etc.) to ensure requirements are translated accurately.
Perks You'll Love
- Opportunity to work with on high profile mobile projects
- Convenient Downtown location
- Learn from the best in the mobile industry and work with top clients in the financial space
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for strategic projects
- Work closely with partners (line of business, technology, etc.) to ensure requirements are translated accurately
- Setup robust testing processes and tools to support the UAT activities.
- Lead UAT testing execution with LOB testing partners for UAT for all releases, including defect management and status reporting.
- Design and develop robust automation framework. Actively identify areas of automation and provide automation solutions to improve the process.
- Assist with Test automation framework planning. Analyze, develop, debug, execute and maintain complex automated test cases.
- Participate and represent business in the in-sprint demo and value sessions.
- Closely work with other test teams responsible for project/ release testing
What You're Bringing
- 7+ years of experience leading and coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Expertise with creating User Acceptance Test Plans – including documentation of detailed test cases and success criteria.
- 5+ years of experience working in Agile and CI/CD environment. Well-versed with BDD/ATDD automation framework and implementation.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Banking and SAP S4 HANA products while working in Financial sector.
- Hands-on experience with Selenium, JIRA, Confluence, HPALM.
- Skilled in the development and execution of robust end to end test plans and scripts.
- Proven relationship management/engagement skills and strong communication skills as they will be dealing with multiple lines of business, solution vendors and third parties.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to connect across groups including managers, peers, business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Eligible and willing to travel to client locations across Canada & U.S.
- Prior experience working in consulting role
- Experience working with SAP Banking and SAP S/4 HANA solution.
- Has worked with major banks in North America
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job