Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Technical Writer in Toronto, ON! This role will work closely alongside with our client's software product development team and the Director of Development.
Perks You'll Love
- Join an organization that's helping people live better lives
- Enjoy great culture
- Be part of a highly cohesive team doing great work in a very supportive environment
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely alongside the software product development team and the Director of Development
- Documenting architectural components, deployment plans, functionality specs, user features, etc
What You're Bringing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field
- 4 years of technical writing experience
- You are able to clearly translate business requirements into technical requirements, analyze and document complex business processes and identify areas for improvement
- Experience journey mapping concepts and developing process flows focused on addressing pain points
- You have an understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job