Senior QA Engineer
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Senior QA Engineer in Toronto, ON! This role will provide technical guidance to the QA team and will lead towards a Team Lead or Manager role.
Perks You'll Love
- Join an organization that's helping people live better lives
- Enjoy great culture
- Be part of a highly cohesive team doing great work in a very supportive environment
What You'll Be Doing
- Create test cases that maximize coverage based on product requirements (User Stories) and acceptance criteria
- Testing MEAN stack web applications
- Design, develop, and execute automated frameworks and tests in Java and Selenium with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Define, implement, and evolve performance and scalability tests
- Produce and document test plans, set quality and performance goals, and hold test case reviews with team members
- Create and track bugs using bug tracking tools like Jira, Zephyr etc.
- Analyze and evaluate test results, and make improvements
- Identify and document defects with steps to reproduce, and recommend corrective action
- Research and implement tools to expand QA automation including cross-browser and multi-device testing
- Define and maintain a quality program, quality metrics, and reporting (QA dashboard)
- Be an integral part of our Scrum teams to deliver quality products on time
What You're Bringing
- Extensive experience in test automation including GUI testing, performance testing, API testing, and data validation for enterprise SaaS/SOA microservices applications
- Experience testing MEAN stack web applications
- Deep expertise in building automation test frameworks with Core Java and J2EE, and using tools like Selenium, JMeter, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, and Cucumber
- Solid grasp of REST, JSON, and SOAP
- Familiarity with relational databases, SQL, and cloud computing infrastructure
- Ability to resolve complex problems with creative solutions
- Been part of Scrum teams or similar iterative Agile development methodologies
- Able to work in multiple projects in Agile environment.
- Practiced continuous improvement and promoted knowledge sharing
- Strong organizational skills, capable of managing assigned tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or information technology
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job