Test Automation Engineer
Contract Position - Oakville
Hiring a Test Automation Engineer fora 6-month contract engagement in Oakville, ON! Our client is looking for a test engineer to architect and build a test automation suite for a tech stack they are building for a new project endeavour. There is the possibility of some remote work after the initial project ramp-up.
The successful candidate will bring deep analytical thinking, strong software engineering experience, and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving agile environment.
- Programming experience with OOP languages such as Java, Ruby, Python
- Experience developing test automation frameworks for UI and RESTful services
- Experience automating tests at the unit, functional, integration and UAT levels.
- Jira and Git experience
- Continuous integration experience (Jenkins)
- Web automation tools experience with Selenium and Cucumber
- Manual and automated test plans execution experience
- Experience with testing Restful APIs with tools such as Postman, SoapUI, SmartBear.
- Knowledge of Linux and Mac operating systems
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job