Test Automation Engineer
Contract Position - Oakville
Hiring a Test Automation Engineer for a 6-month contract engagement in Oakville, ON! Our client is looking for a test engineer to build a test automation suite for a newly developed tech stack for a new project endeavour.
The successful candidate will bring deep analytical thinking, strong software engineering experience, and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving agile environment.
Experience and Skills required:
- Coding experience with OOP languages, such as Java, Python, Ruby, etc...
- Web automation tools experience ( Selenium, Cucumber)
- Manual and automated test plan execution experience
- Experience with Git and Jira
- Experience developing test automation frameworks for UI and RESTful services
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Linux and Mac operating systems.
- Degree in Computing Science Engineering, or equivalent experience
Apply for this Job