Quality Assurance Analyst
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Quality Assurance Analyst! Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is looking for a talented QA to join their growing digital team. They are looking fa QA who is interested in working with an organization that is impacting the future of big media. You will be working with a team of very smart people who have come from the start-up world and have built very cool things.
What You'll Be Doing
- Engage in numerous testing activities (functional/non-functional, automated, Data, ETL, Data Analysis testing)
- Assist in establishing QA automation metrics and bench-marking standards
- Create automated tests, develop automation test scripts and test cases
- Produce test reports and assess the readiness for deployment
- Documents software defects, tracks the issues and works towards resolution
- Participate with developers and delivery managers in weekly sprint(s)
What You're Bringing
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience with Mobile and Desktop test automation
- Minimum 3 years experience with test scripts creation.
- Programming experience with Java/Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience using Java build tools
- Experience testing (REST) services
- Experience with testing tools, such as (Selenium, Appium, POSTMAN, etc..)
- Git, Jenkins experience
- Knowledge of making Web Services and Restful Services requests.
- strong documentation and communication skills
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job