Senior Full Stack Developer
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a Senior Full Stack Developer in Toronto, ON! This role will work cross functionally across a team of innovative Engineers, Product Managers and Designers to deliver a world-class product to our client's users. It is an exciting opportunity to join a team offering unlimited career growth and fantastic benefits.
Perks You'll Love
- Having plenty of autonomy and responsibility, plus opportunities for mentorship & personal growth
- Working a bustling, lively area in downtown Toronto
- Great compensation plan including stock options, yearly retreats, immediate health coverage & generous vacation time
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading and rapidly building end-to-end features from scratch for our client's web platform
- Proactively build technology to prevent bugs as they come up because you can’t stand poorly made software
- Interact with and gather detailed feedback from our client's customers because you understand that creating a user-centric experience comes first
- Constantly ideate and propose new solutions to improve our client's growing product and collaborate across the team to bring them to life
What You're Bringing
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- A strong understanding of the ins and outs of a strong web application
- Ability to move seamlessly between front-end, back-end, middle-end… any “end” really
- A growing passion for driving processes and building tools for greater productivity
- You embody a “get it done” attitude, and understand the difference between smart shortcuts vs. shortcuts that keep phones buzzing all night
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job