Client Support Analyst
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring full-time Client Support Analysts in Toronto, ON! Our client, a fast-growing company in the fin-tech space, is looking for intelligent and personable individuals who can interact directly with customers either by telephone or electronically to respond to general customer inquiries, software questions, and customer concerns while maintaining a professional company image.
Perks You'll Love
- Become a key player in developing an organization's AI technology
- Work in an autonomous environment with a highly analytical team
- Extremely competitive salary, benefits (incl. Spouse) and 4 weeks vacation
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide client support and software related issue resolution via e-mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and address primarily front-line and escalated support issues.
- Recognise exceptional issues and escalate to senior team members and other departments
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using available information resources.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Help create and maintain FAQ and knowledge base documents.
- Recommend process improvements and contribute to the company as a whole.
What You're Bringing
- Must have excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal English.
- Aptitude for technology; exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience or strong interest in Fin-Tech is an asset.
- Excellent time management skills, with the proven ability to effectively prioritise multiple tasks.
- Willingness to be on-call on scheduled weekends and holidays for priority support related issues.
- Bilingual ( French, Spanish, Mandarin, etc.) is an asset
- Working conditions are typical of an office environment.
- Ability to do shift work Monday to Friday.
- On-call Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays (on a rotational basis with the Customer Support team) as necessary.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job