Contract Position - Mississauga
Our client, located in Mississauga, ON. has a 6 month contract opportunity for a talented Interaction Designer.
In this position, you will execute end-to-end design strategy across multiple products and platforms, articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs and engage with customers and learn quickly through iterative prototyping to deliver compelling UX visions, UI specifications, wireframes, and prototypes.
You will push and evolve design frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines, collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, and researchers across different teams and locations and solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews.
What You're Bringing
- 5+ years of experience in interaction design, product design, service design, or related field
- Degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
- Knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
-Expertise conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision
- Must provide an online portfolio
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job