Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time DevOps Engineer in Toronto, ON! This is a highly accountable role in designing and implementing continuous integration/delivery for cloud-based platform and application services.
Perks You'll Love
- Join an organization that's helping people live better lives
- Enjoy great culture
- Be part of a highly cohesive team doing great work in a very supportive environment
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead the setup and evolution of DevOps tools and processes for our platform and application services releases
- Actively participate in engineering/architectural sessions and ensure the satisfaction of deployment, logging, monitoring and security
- Work with development and QA teams for designing, implementing and automating build, release, deploy, monitoring and configuration activities, on multiple environments, including local, in-house and cloud based
- Build and maintain operations tools for monitoring, notifications, trending, and analysis
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvements of microservice architecture as well as building, integrating and testing cross platform applications
- Have the ability to be multitasking effectively to drive DevOps activities for different teams simultaneously
What You're Bringing
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or above
- 2+ years of deep experiences of DevOps and system administration on cloud-based production environments like Azure
- Deep experience designing and implementing automated configuration management and deployment processes
- Knowledge and solid understanding on major build toolkits: Maven, Gradle, SBT, Ant, MS Build/Mono Build, Gulp, Grunt and etc.
- Strong knowledge and on hands operational experience with SQL/No SQL databases, and experience with scalable or distributed database or data base clusters will be an asset
- Strong Experience and Knowledge on virtualization and containerization like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with automated deployment technologies like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Experience with CI/CD such as Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Ability to work in an agile, fast paced environment and rapidly learn and master diverse technologies
- Be ready for 24x7 on call in rotation
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job