Full-Time Position - Vancouver
Hiring a full-time Product Manager in Vancouver, BC! This role will drive the design, development, and strategy for a key part of our client's core product experience in their mobile and web applications used by millions of people every day.
We are looking for someone who can understand complex social dynamics and ecosystems, identify new opportunities to deliver great value and excite our users, who is adept at defining and executing a product roadmap, and who will inspire key stakeholders to work towards a common vision. Sound like you? Great. We want to hear from you!
Perks You'll Enjoy
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Joining an organization that is a leader within its space & creating a platform that’s used by millions of people all over the world, every single day
- Great culture that is employee-focused, passionate and driven by high-performance
What You'll Be Doing
- End-to-end ownership of your product domain
- Leading your cross-functional team to discover and write the job stories, specs, and acceptance criteria for new features and improvements
- Conducting rapid iteration, starting with prototyping, all the way through to production A/B experiments then full roll out
- Prioritizing the backlog and day to day work for your cross-functional team (Design, Business Analysts, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Ops) to deliver business and customer value on a regular cadence
- Monitoring key benchmarks, analytics, and experiment results every day to ensure the health of your product
What You're Bringing
- 10+ years of experience with 5+ years of direct technical product management experience
- Proven history of making data-driven decisions to prioritize and ship products successfully in a high pace environment
- Experience building and leading a cross-functional, agile team with many competing priorities and outcomes
- Self-starter and independent decision maker
- A natural communicator and active listener, who can inspire a team and share a vision to execs
- Advanced technical acumen with the ability to dive deep into technology with the Software Engineering team
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- A strong networker, who is active in the tech community
Other Experience We Need to See
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience as an Engineer
- Experience launching a social network or marketplace platform product
- Experience with Design Thinking
- Engineering Management experience
- Startup experience
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job