Technical Manager, Digital
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, a leader in the digital media space is looking for a Technical Manager, Digital Development to lead a growing team of talented developers. They are looking for an individual who is interested in having a voice in shaping the future of big media. If you would like the opportunity to mentor some of the finest developers working on the largest media sites in Canada, then this opportunity is for you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead team on technical and cultural journey
- Ensure team is growing technically
- Write code
- Provide career paths and advice
- Maintain good code practices
- Write tests
- Build products
- Define and drive culture
- Drive and organize initiatives
Your skills and experience:
- Proven leader and motivator
- 4+ years experience developing production-ready code ( React)
- Comfortable working on any area of an app.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Strong understanding of Mobile
- Proficiency with developer tools and debugging techniques
- Ability to assess risks, scope, and obstacles as they relate to front-end development
- Master of Git.
- Strong ability to utilize and execute on continuous deployment and integration.
- Testing experience preferred.
- Experience with JIRA or similar project management tracking software.
Apply for this Job