Contract Position - mississauga
Our client, a market leader in the Fin-Tech space is looking for a QA consultant for a 6 month contract opportunity located in Mississauga, ON!
In this role, you will be empowered to act an advocate for the customer. To that point, you will help prevent issues from reaching our customers and improve efficiency of team. In this role, you will be able to manually test our most important offerings and latest features. You will instill quality and testability in our products and services, and you will see the consequence of your work directly in our customer's hands.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Understanding requirements
- Writing test plans
- Executing the test plans
- Creating box reports & minor testing
- Participate in agile meetings
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA. Ideally, coming from a software/product company
- Excellent French communication skills. Both written and verbal. Must be bilingual French.
- Jira experience
- Experience writing test plans and test cases
- Manual testing experience
- Understanding of software development lifecycle processes. Experience with SCRUM, Agile and iterative approaches a plus
Apply for this Job