Senior Java Developer
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Senior Software Engineer in Toronto, ON! This role will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software and build back-end systems. It's also an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge team with great perks!
Perks You'll Love
- Join a cutting edge, go big or go home team with transparent culture
- Annual performance and team party
- Compensation plan includes Apple Macbook Pro/Air & Smartphone
What You'll Be Doing
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Build back-end systems
- Use concurrency, distributed computing, messaging and algorithms
- Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible
- Problem Solving
What You're Bringing
- Strong fundamentals in data structure, algorithm and object oriented programming
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- 5+ years equivalent experience in SaaS platform development
- Senior Core Java development experience
- Experienced with Spring Boot
- Strong cloud experience AWS/GoogleCloud/Azure etc...
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with one or more other programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Ruby, or Scala
- Implement platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients
- NoSQL experience
- Contributed to open source projects
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job