Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Platform Developer in Toronto, ON! Design and develop large scale systems with high complexity to support our client's high throughput applications. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge team with great perks!
Perks You'll Love
- Join a cutting edge, go big or go home team with transparent culture
- Annual performance and team party
- Compensation plan includes Apple Macbook Pro/Air & Smartphone
What You'll Be Doing
- Design and develop large scale systems with high complexity to support our client's high throughput applications.
- Understand how to leverage infrastructure for solving our large scale problems.
- Coordinate with the machine learning team
- Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
- Problem solving
What You're Bringing
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 5+ years equivalent experience in SaaS platform development.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and object oriented programming.
- Good experience in concurrency and distributed computing.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages, preferably Scala.
- Polyglot experience with other languages such as Java, Ruby, python etc.
- Experience writing concurrent, distributed applications using frameworks like Akka.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed cache.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience with implementing platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Contributed to open source projects.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job