Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring a full-time Full-Stack Developer in Toronto, ON! This role will develop and optimize cutting-edge mobile application systems, such as conversational agents & micro-services.
Perks You'll Love
- Join an organization that's helping people live better lives
- Enjoy great culture
- Be part of a highly cohesive team doing great work in a very supportive environment
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and optimize cutting-edge mobile application systems such as conversational agents & microservices.
- Help to put into production and deploy existing machine learning, natural language processing, and information retrieval techniques and systems for knowledge management and discovery, such as using health record data, progress notes, and discharge summaries to identify admitting diagnosis, reason for consultation, clinical history, etc.
- Operationalize and process data in large-scale cloud environments such as Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, and/or Hadoop/MapReduce environments.
- Integrate the Machine Learning and/or NLP prototypes into the production environment, ensure its scalability, and leverage knowledge gained into other projects, modeling, and work practices, to solve complex healthcare problems.
What You're Bringing
- Technical background in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines.
- Experience with Azure Web Service, AWS (Amazon Web Services), and/or micro-services architecture is preferred.
- Full implementation experience with multiple web frameworks and application servers.
- Hands-on implementation experience with agile methodologies, cloud development techniques, DevOps and latest open source tools.
- Experience working with tools such as JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, JMeter, Splunk, etc,
- Experience implementing projects with RESTful web services, micros-services & APIs.
- Familiarity with development in emerging areas like machine learning, conversational AI is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in NoSQL databases, specifically MongoDB
- Eager to learn new algorithms, new application areas, and new tools
- Fluency with Linux/Unix
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job