Full Stack Consultant
Contract Position - Mississauga
Hiring a Full Stack Consultant on an 18-month contract in Mississauga, ON! Our client, located in Mississauga, ON, requires a motivated software development consultant to join their Canadian consumer product development team.
The consumer product development team is responsible for driving innovation to deliver their flagship software product with delightful user experiences while maintaining the overall quality and accuracy of the product. As part of the team, you'll get to apply your full stack technical, innovation and collaboration skills while seeing how a large-scale consumer web application is developed and supported.
Perks You'll Love
- Company listed in Fortune’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work For
- On-site gym, cafeterias, and coffee bars with free snacks
- Inspired workplace with learning centers, design labs, lounges, and outdoor meeting spaces
Things You'll Work On
- Roughly 80-95% hands-on coding
- Successful delivery of high quality web (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)-
- Contribute to early quality activities, including peer reviews of estimates, designs and code
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, marketing, customer success, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
Skills We'd Love to See
- You have startup environment experience
- experience in a technology company
Other Top Skills You'll Need
- Solid foundation of software engineering within Java.
- Online web experience
- both back-end and front-end. experience
- Experience with react/backend Java
Experience You're Bringing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing web or mobile applications
- Solid grasp of software fundamentals and their practical application
- Experience with Object-Oriented Languages (OOD)
- Preferable experience with REST services
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding collaborative skills
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job