Business Development Partnership Manager
Full-Time Position - Mississauga
Hiring a full-time Business Development Partnership Manager in Mississauga, ON! This role will be focused on accelerating innovation and growth via partners. You will be responsible for identifying prospective partners and market opportunities that our client can accelerate via partnership, and targeting innovation
To succeed in this position, you must persistently explore and uncover business needs of key partners, while setting the vision and strategy.
You'll work closely with our client's Strategic Partner Group to maintain end to end experiences across all of our client's product lines as a single point of contact.
Perks You'll Love
- Company listed in Fortune’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work For
- On-site gym, cafeterias, and coffee bars with free snacks
- Inspired workplace with learning centers, design labs, lounges, and outdoor meeting spaces
What You'll Be Doing
- Forging new relationships with partner C-suite leaders, VPs and Directors, and to help steer partner conversations to proposals and contracts.
- Develop and evolve and execute the Partnership strategy
- Source, recruit, secure and build new partnerships, while exploring new opportunities to expand existing partnerships
- Working with cross functional teams to enable partnership execution
- Achievement of KPI’s and success measures, tracking against the partnership team goals and hitting critical targets
- Analyze results, prioritize and pivot where necessary
Skills You're Bringing
- Minimum 5 years overall experience in business builder/sales experience
- A passion for data and analytics businesses, and emerging technology trends is an asset
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Exemplify a proven track record of business building partnerships, preferably in technology/SaaS
- Excellent written and oral presentation and communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels including with top Corporate Executive
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job