Software Developer- Cloud Services
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Our client, an award-winning, full stack mobile application development company, is looking for a Software Developer-Cloud Services to join their growing team. In this opportunity, you will gain experience developing applications for the world’s most recognizable companies in a wide variety of verticals including media, enterprise, mobile payments, retail, and financial services.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Cloud Services Developer, you will create web services and back-end systems. You will be working with a variety of relational and NoSQL databases to house the data.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience in or knowledge of cloud-native development and agile development methodologies
- Experience developing Rest APIs and microservices-based middle tiers
- Knowledge of system integrations with platforms, such as NoSQL db, RDS, Redis Cache, and S3, SNS, SES, Cognito, Firebase, Cloud functions, etc
- Understanding of cloud platforms and providers, such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job