Contract Position - Mississauga
Hiring a Marketing Consultant on a 6-month contract engagement in Mississauga, ON! Our client, a leader in their space,, is searching for a Tax Expert Spokesperson/Blog Editor with strong experience in tax preparation, writing and is comfortable speaking in public. The right candidate will have an excellent understanding of Canadian Tax legislation and the CRA and excellent spoken and written skills.
This role will report to the Global Consumer Communications leader, the primary responsibility of this role will be to empower the Canadian public to file their taxes through sharing tax knowledge to Canadian taxpayers. Some limited travel involved with position.
Perks You'll Love
- Company listed in Fortune’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work For
- On-site gym, cafeterias, and coffee bars with free snacks
- Inspired workplace with learning centers, design labs, lounges, and outdoor meeting spaces
What You'll Be Doing
- Writing, editing and proof-reading and researching for tax and finance-related blog articles.
- Acting as tax expert representative for media (Radio, TV, News, blogs).
- Recording short and long-form videos explaining Canadian tax laws.
- Answering questions about Canadian taxes on social media
- Providing demonstrations of product to media, bloggers, etc.
Skills You're Bringing
- 5+ years of experience acting in a tax expert capacity (Ex: CPA, Tax Preparer, Tax Expert)
- Intimate knowledge of Canadian Federal tax laws.
- Familiarity with CRA practices.
- Knowledge of provincial tax rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to research and interpret tax legislation.
Skills We'd Like to See
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with RQ practices preferred but not required.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job