Full-Time Position - Markham
Hiring a full-time Intermediate to Senior level UX Designer in Markham, ON! This role will report to our client's UX Director, and will be advocating user-centric design process and guiding the team towards innovative and effective solutions to complex user problems.
You will work with clients, business and production teams and engage internal and external stakeholders to enable decision making through UX activities such as: user research, interviews and surveys. As a UX Designer, you will translate findings into deliverable such user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
Perks You'll Love
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative work culture
What You'll Be Doing
- Working with clients to understand their goals and requirements
- Facilitating the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and usertesting experiences for digital products
- Creating user stories and scenarios
- Creating workflows, user and journey maps
- Documenting and presenting research findings to client stakeholders
- Preparing and conducting usability testing sessions
What You'll Need to Succeed
- At least 3-5 years digital and/or agency experience in a UX practice
- Strong conceptual and information design skills in Axure RP, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite
- Effective communicator and presenter, verbal, written and visual, an empathetic listener
- Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to lead or contribute to workshops
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job