Business Analyst, Lead (BA)
Full-Time Position - Markham
Hiring a full-time Business Analyst, Lead in Markham, ON! This role is responsible for leading a team of Business Analysts and working directly with Product Managers and Product Design teams to uncover and ensure the deepest understanding of the clients’ needs as possible.
The successful candidate must have proven skills in problem framing, contextual research, insight synthesis, concept and prototype evaluation and assist with releases and optimization.
Perk You'll Love
- Continually learning and growing your skills by understanding the design research landscape and keeping up to date with the latest research trends and practices
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative work culture
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing a team of BA’s and facilitating growth and development
- Developing research strategies and managing/prioritizing research backlogs
- Facilitating research through collection, analysis and producing insights to lead the team towards user outcomes
- Collaborating closely with designers, engineers, product managers, and other disciplines to design, implement, and track the success of products
- Some travel to USA to liaise and meet with clients will be required
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Academic or professional experience in any of the following: Design, Psychology, Human Factors, Industrial Design, Computer sciences
- Minimum 5 years of BA experience, and 3 years in a management/leadership position
- Ability to synthesize research into clear insights that can persuade diverse internal partners of their relevance and importance
- Technically proficient with design research methods, techniques and tools
- Ability to be open minded, kind, considerate, positive yet assertive, focused on user outcomes and generally great to work with
- Ability to comfortably switch between the details of the data and the bigger picture
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job