C++ Software Engineer
Full-Time Position - Toronto
Hiring C++ Developers for full time permanent opportunity in Toronto, ON! This role will create simple, clean code to power new user-facing product features. Do you have at least 4+ years of C++ software development experience? If so, this role may be a fit for you!
Perks You'll Love
- Work on next generation smart products
- Start-up culture
- Dynamic team with leading industry experience
What You'll Be Doing
- Take ownership (in collaboration with the team) to ensure that features and systems implemented are presented at quality.
- Develop and implement features in C/C++ that are CPU and memory efficient
- Demonstrate and apply strong problem-solving and debugging skills in C++
- Write clean, professional, and maintainable code
- Troubleshoot complex problems as they arise, construct solutions to unforeseen design problems in a timely manner
- Proactively problem-solve performance and stability issues when necessary
- Learn and master proprietary tools and technology
- Use, debug, and modify the tools pipeline, as necessary
What You're Bringing
- Minimum 4 years of relevant programming experience, with demonstrated understanding of software engineering practices and proven coding skills
- Proficient in C/C++ and object-oriented programming
- Expertise and,or passion in one or more of the following areas an asset: AI, IoT, User Interfaces, General Game-play
- A tenacious, entrepreneurial attitude with the drive to deliver high quality products on time
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate across the team and work closely with clients
- Experience building consumer-facing products
- Experience and/or interest in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration & Delivery model
- Experience in analyzing, designing, and developing large and complex code bases and software systems, including API design techniques, to improve overall design and keep them clean and maintainable
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job