Contract Position - Toronto
Hiring a Contract Solution Architect in Toronto, ON! Our client is looking a Solution Architect for a 6 month contract who has experience with helping customers implement new innovations and getting user friendly results.
This role will be focused on mobile apps & web-based environments solutions that tie directly main revenue streams. This is a client-facing role, you will need to be comfortable in deep-dive technical workshops and in board-level sales presentations. You will be designing web-based architectures along with finding the scope in large-scale, complex projects.
Required Skills & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Solutions Architect in java environments
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Micro-Services Architecture
- Experience with Java platform including Miroservices, Spring, Maven and Jenkins
RAML and/or OpenAPI
- Experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker,
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job