UX Design Architect
Contract Position - Toronto
Hiring a Contract Design Architect in Toronto, ON! Our client is looking a UX Design Architect for a 6 month contract who has experience in bringing together business objectives & user insights to create customer experiences.
In this role, you will work directly with the clients to understand what their business needs are to create clear, usable documentation that captures and articulates research findings, proposed solutions and the consumer goals they serve.
Required Skills & Responsibilities
- Must have a portfolio of work demonstrating the depth and breadth of your experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Design Architect
- Experience with planning, conducting, and participating in user research such as analyze usability lab observations, perform task analyses, conduct card sorting, design and analyze quantitative surveys, interpret web analytics, and perform and analyze field research
- Experience with designing methodologies for gathering user data, interpreting the results, and
translating them into solutions
- Experience with mapping the user experience, define the details of the interface, and correlate a system’s features to user tasks, needs & functional requirements
- Experience with wireframes documents (both low- and high-fidelity), which will include detailed functional annotations, as well as illustrations and descriptions of page states and system responses
- BS in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Digital Media, Communication Design, Interaction Design, Psychology or a related field preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job