Contract Position - Toronto
Hiring a Contract Program Manager in Toronto, ON! Our client is looking a Program Manager for a 6 month contract who has experience in ensuring success of the long-term, high impact engagements for strategic client relationships.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading strategic delivery programs, overseeing multiple work streams within an account, orchestrating cross-functional project teams, and interfacing with numerous key stakeholders. The Program Manager manages across one to three client settings depending on client size.
Required Skills & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 12 years overall experience with at least 5 as a Project Manager
- Experience running a PMO with a minimum budget of $3M and 20-30 people
- Experience in providing regular status and financial reporting for the Leadership Team
- Experience with supporting and working closely with the product owners for multiple initiatives
- Experience in supporting the engagement solutioning process with SMEs in strategic accounts (new and existing)
- Experience / certification in Scrum or Scaled Agile
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job