Contract Position - Toronto
Hiring a Contract QA Engineer in Toronto, ON! Our client is looking a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer for a 6 month contract who has experience with both manual and automated testing of native mobile Applications and web applications.
Required Skills & Responsibilities
- 2+ years of work experience as a software and mobile QA
- Experience with standard mobile testing frameworks (ie. espresso, robolectric, xctest, cedar etc.)
- Experience executing functional, integration, penetration, and performance tests
- Create, maintain, and execute comprehensive QA test cases based on functional specifications
- Experience troubleshooting issues found during testing
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job