Full-Time Position - Mississauga
Hiring a full-time Consultant in Mississauga, ON! This role will lead the implementation of our client's Corporate Performance Management software with various clients. You will work largely independently and would take ownership of the quality and success of the client's deployment. The consultant would take part in project management, solution design and executing the project deliverables to the satisfaction of the client.
Perks You'll Love
- Competitive benefits and bonuses (including RRSP-matching) & generous vacation time
- Free parking on-site
- Work with fantastic developer tools, including high-end monitors & laptops
- Team socials & flexible hours
Key Aspects of this Role Include
- Project management
- Solution design
- Solution delivery
- Client training
- Managing multiple concurrent projects
- Taking an active role in internal project work
Skills You're Bringing
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Accounting experience is a definite asset
- Possess strong business and entrepreneurial skills
- Have superior communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational ability is essential as the candidate will be required to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- At the time of application, must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must be able to travel to the United States, within Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport.
- Employment in Cloud product-related roles will require a satisfactory Criminal Background Check.
- Must be comfortable working in a project environment interacting with senior level executives including CFOs, VPs and other line finance staff
- Comprehension of financial concepts/terminology is required
Your Technology Skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- An Accounting/Finance degree or Engineering/Technical degree,
- Must possess a working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and be familiar with the financial statement preparation process.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job