Inside Sales Rep
Full-Time Position - Mississauga
Hiring a full-time Inside Sales Representative in Mississauga, ON! This role will be involved in developing new prospects and interacting with customers over the phone to generate quality leads. You would be calling into your assigned territory, finding new contacts, utilizing CRM (Salesforce.com), building accounts and pitching our client's software solutions.
Perks You'll Love
- Competitive benefits and bonuses (including RRSP-matching) & generous vacation time
- Free parking on-site
- Work with fantastic developer tools, including high-end monitors & laptops
- Team socials & flexible hours
What You'll Be Doing
- Navigating through various prospecting tools such as, LinkedIn, etc.
- Entering information and activities into Salesforce.com.
- Generating Qualified Sales Opportunities for the field Sales Reps.
- Running sales campaigns in conjunction with sales management to generate more leads.
- Understanding the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) space and talk to prospects intelligently about our client'’s software solutions.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers to gain their trust and respect.
- Occasionally travelling to marketing trade-shows.
- Performing other tasks as required to work towards higher success.
- Receiving full training on our client's software.
Skills You're Bringing
- Proficiency and/or experience with a CRM as a user (Salesforce.com is an asset).
- Skilled at using MS Office Suite programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong telephone skills, outstanding customer service skills and a fast learner.
- Build confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers including senior employees and executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, results oriented and driven with a desire to win.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Skilled at overcoming objections and as a result able to reach decision makers.
- Enhanced ability to structure verbal and written communications to strongly influence stakeholders in the education and/or purchasing process.
- Your most important asset is your ability to be personable as well as persuasive, and to communicate convincingly over the phone.
Completion of post-secondary Business or Finance/Accounting Diploma or Degree is a significant bonus
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job