Manager, Business Development
Full-Time Position - Mississauga
Hiring a full-time Business Development Manager in Mississauga, ON! This role requires a team leader who has a demonstrated track record of managing Lead Generation/Business Development Sales organizations within fast-growing companies. The ideal candidate can build and lead a team and provide mentoring and coaching as we scale.
Perks You'll Love
- Competitive benefits and bonuses (including RRSP-matching) & generous vacation time
- Free parking on-site
- Work with fantastic developer tools, including high-end monitors & laptops
- Team socials & flexible hours
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage and motivate your team to generate demand for our solution and services. Includes hiring, training new hires, ongoing training and development, team based and one on one coaching, performance reviews, etc.
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategies, systems, tactics, metrics, budgets, resource requirements, and action plans to grow and support sales revenue targets within North America and related territories.
- Prospect, develop and qualify leads as per the team requirements and produce high quality sales opportunities.
- Be a point of contact for team inquiries and assist in the delivery of the quarterly Inside Sales Presentation.
- Analyze business processes and collaborate with sales, operations and senior management to streamline processes, and measure results of activities.
- Maintain use of SalesForce.com and adherence to company standards for managing contact with prospective customers.
- Develop and report sales metrics and be accountable for tracking and reporting on the performance and productivity of the team.
- Build a high-paced sales environment by emphasizing the value of solid work ethic and team work.
- Communicate the effectiveness of our lead-generation strategy and recommendations to improve it to the management team.
- Serve as liaison to the sales team, ensuring that the rules of engagement are maintained, and cooperation is ensured to maximize customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Research and create ISR best practices and develop a deep understanding of the issues facing our prospects.
- Foster an environment of teamwork and interdependence.
Skills You're Bringing
- Minimum three years of successful supervisory or management experience of Lead Generation/Business Development sales professionals in a quota carrying environment.
- Minimum three years of personal, successful sales experience meeting/exceeding quota.
- Strong excellent interpersonal and verbal/written presentation communication skills
- Proven experience defining process and procedures for calling, reporting, training and metrics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, B2B marketing, lead generation.
- Experience selling software and services, with Corporate Performance Management being highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to generate/evaluate statistical performance information.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated commitment to positively build organizational and team cultures
- Exceptionally strong relationship building, networking and collaboration skills.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to handle multiple projects/priorities
- Solid decision-making skills and comfort working in a fast-paced environment requiring collaboration, commitment and risk taking along with the confidence
- The successful candidate will have effective interpersonal communication skills and be committed to working in a team-based environment with a focus on continuous improvement and quality customer service.
Your Technology Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- com experience is an asset.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business or related discipline.
- Knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts (either academic or practical) is an asset.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job