Senior Business Analyst (BA)
Full-Time Position - Mississauga
Hiring a full-time Senior Business Analyst (BA) in Mississauga, ON! This role requires a dynamic individual who has a strong technical background and is looking to transition into a fast paced, customer oriented, consulting role. The position will report to an Implementation Manager within our client's the Professional Services group.
Perks You'll Love
- Competitive benefits and bonuses (including RRSP-matching) & generous vacation time
- Free parking on-site
- Work with fantastic developer tools, including high-end monitors & laptops
- Team socials & flexible hours
What You'll Be Doing
- Joining a team involved in the implementation on our client's Performance Management software at with various clients
- Executing the project deliverables as per the project manager's direction, including working onsite or remote with the client team to build out their required solution.
- Successful applicants will receive tremendous experience in: project management, customer management and the consulting processes.
- Working directly with clients on various consulting projects
- Conducting implementation and training of various solutions
- Taking part in internal project work
Skills You're Bringing
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Accounting experience is a definite asset
- Possess strong business and entrepreneurial skills
- Have superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong organizational ability is essential as the candidate will be required to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Must be able to travel to the United States, within Canada and/or internationally, and have a valid passport
- Employment in Cloud product-related roles will require a satisfactory Criminal Background Check
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Comfortable working in a project environment interacting with senior level executives including CFOs, VPs and other line finance staff
- Comprehension of financial concepts/terminology is required
- An Accounting/Finance degree or Engineering/Management degree
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and be familiar with the financial statement preparation process
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.
Apply for this Job